A Relaxed Mind is a Creative Mind
Indian Head Massage has been used in Asia for over 5,000 years and works specifically on the area surrounding the head, scalp, face, neck, shoulders and upper back. It comes from Ayurveda, an ancient method involving natural therapies, which takes into account mind, body and spirit.
Indian Head Massage is deeply relaxing massage and helps to remove tension leaving you soothed and relaxed. Concentrating on pressure points in the face to ease tension particularly around the eyes.
Benefits can include:
- Promotes Circulation
- Releases toxins from tense knotted muscles
- Increases blood flow
- Increases supply of oxygen and glucose to brain and muscle tissue
- Improves mobility in neck and shoulders
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Conditions Hair
- Improves alertness and concentration
- Releases anxiety
- Gives relief for mental and emotional tiredness
- Gives feeling of well being
As with all treatments, a full consultation will be completed with your therapist to ensure that Indian head massage is right for you.
Have you ever had an Indian head massage? If you have not we would suggest you book an appointment and feel the benefits. As always if you have any questions regarding any of our treatments, drop us an email or let us know your thoughts.